Simply Cakes cakes are custom made to order.
We are busy creating and baking during our business hours so please email us with any questions.
Please email us at email@example.com with custom cake requests!
All other cake orders are subject to availability, especially during busy seasons.
If you are ordering a large or sculpted cake:
Sculpted cakes and cakes that require gum paste or other fondant items require a lead time of at least three weeks.
- We cannot guarantee color matching, or exact replicas of people, characters or items.
- A 50% deposit is required for all non wedding cake orders
- We cannot change the design the week of order.
One week notice is required for cancelations to receive deposit back.
- We do return deposits on cakes that required premade fondant/Gum paste items such as bows, shoes and flowers.
- 48 hours notice is required for your order or full payment will be due.
We ask that you do not transport your cake on laps, or trunks.
The best place for your cake is either the back of a van, or on the passenger side floor board.
Simply Cakes CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CAKES DAMAGE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN PICKED UP!
We ask you take all precautions to make sure you have a save place in your vehicle.
AGAIN WE DO NOT RECOMMEND HOLDING CAKES ON YOUR LAP OR IN TRUNKS OF CARS.
During hot summer months, we suggest that the cakes be placed in air conditioning!
Our cakes are made with real butter cream AND WILL MELT.
Once you have arrived home with your cake, we recommend your cake be placed in refrigeration.
Again, we cannot be responsible for mishandling of your cake!
Please leave your pets and small children at home for pickup!
We accept all major credit cards and cash.
Phone Order Hours:
Tuesday-Friday 10 AM to 6 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM
Closed Monday and Sundays and Major Holidays